Saturday, June 12, 2010

June 12 “Do not go where the path may lead; go instead where there is no path and leave a trail” ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

~
Dear families--

By now you've probably learned that I went home on Thursday morning and was absent on Friday. My family had a medical emergency, and I spent those days and today at the hospital. What lies ahead for us is a winding path, but one we will face. I'm grateful that the season will allow for my need to be away, and won't impact my school family.


Just know that I WILL be at school on Monday
, and everything is on schedule. We'll practice in the morning, decorate in the afternoon, and celebrate in the evening! It's going to be a cool day, too, which I am grateful for; a full gymnasium on a hot muggy evening would make for an uncomfortable ceremony.

Remember, boys should wear button-down or polo shirts, and [non-denim] long pants or shorts. Girls should wear skirts or dresses.

Let's enjoy this last evening together! It has been such a pleasure working with you all....

Teri