For those who still need to complete week three, the directions were:
1. Do some research using sites that you agreed to peruse.
2. Take notes. (Then type them; these will be turned in along with your schedule)
3. Highlight which ones you think would be easiest to follow.
Complete a time chart for studying that covers the next five days. Record on your chart:
1. The times you plan to study
2. The time you actually studied
3. The course you were working on
4. The place where you studied, and
5. The method of study/review you used.
6. o http://www.dumblittleman.com/2008/02/11-solid-ways-to-improve-your- time.html